Not too long ago Nate King’s 2010 Black Mica Pearl Mazda 3 sport hatchback from Dallas, Texas looked like this: Texas MZ3. In about 6 months the car was transformed to be wider and cleaner than ever before.
Suspension was updated with stiffer rates, and a custom wide body was done by Jose Murillo at Jose’s Autobody.
Gotta love the execution of the front fenders with the cuts made into them.
– BC Racing coilovers
– 326 Power 100mm 12k and 14k springs
– Custom forged dual exhaust
– Dominant Engineering rear camber arms
– Custom front camber plates by Alex Walker
– Custom wide body by Jose Murillo – Jose’s Autobody
– JDM Mazda 3 led taillights
– Custom headlights ( Mazdaspeed 3 G37-R package ) by Josh Boyko
GTAretrofits – XC RGB demon eyes
– JDM Mazda 3 Axela window visors
– Acep Styling Dragon-X Eyelids
– Custom done dual exhaust
– Rhino rack Aero roof bars
– Rhino rack X Tray roof basket
– Real PU Mazda 3 style front bumper lip
– Silver Work Ryvers
– 18×11 -1 fronts ( 5 inch lips ) with 225/35/18 federals
– 18×11 -24 rears ( 7 inch lips ) with 225/35/18 federals
– WE ARE LIKEWISE lug nuts
– Zebra print headboard
– Zebra print dash accents
– Zebra print door handle accents
– Front dash mat
– Door columns and roof handles painted black mica pearl
– White Grip Royal steering wheel
– NRG quick release
– Works bell steering hub
– Rally 5 panel mirror
Hope you enjoyed. Thanks to PTRSN Photography for capturing this.